In our continued effort to provide quality cultural programing for the local art community, Carmel Visual Arts offers a unique series of monthly painting & photography demonstrations and lectures. World-class instructors will be here to teach multi-day workshops and you can get a unique glimpse into their instruction and painting approach by attending their demos before their workshops. Each evening doors will open by 6:00pm and program will start by 6:30pm. Refreshments included.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 | Angus Wilson | Still-Life Demo (Acrylic)
- Sunday April 8, 2018 | Julie Houck | Sky/Cloud Demo (Oils)
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 | Paul Kratter | Landscape Demo (Oils)
- Sunday, May 6, 2018 | Albert Handell | Landscape Demo (Pastel)
- Sunday, June 10, 2018 | Mary Whyte | Lecture/Book Signing (Watercolor)
- Thursday, June 21, 2018 | Mike Hernandez | Landscape Demo (Gouache)